We recommend following these measuring tips prior to making your final selection:
- Measure your feet from heel to toe standing up.
- Ensure an accurate reading when measuring by shifting your weight forward and flattening your foot.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Some people have one foot slightly larger than the other. Choose the size that fits the larger of the two.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Consider the socks or tights you’ll wear most often with your shoes. For thicker socks or tights, you may want to order shoes 1/2 size larger than you normally wear.
- Measure your feet in the afternoon, when feet tend to be their largest.
- If the style is only available in whole sizes, order the next half size up, if you are in between sizes.
WOMEN'S SHOE SIZE CONVERSION
How we measure shoes:
Heel: Measured from the back center of the heel where it meets the sole to the floor to provide consistent information, we
measure heel heights from a sample Women's Size 6. The actual heel measurement may vary slightly for larger
or smaller sizes, as it will be proportionate to your shoe size. We measure from the center of the heel where it meets the sole to
Height: Measured from the floor (including heel) to the top of shoe
Length: Sole measured from heel to toe
Shaft: Measured on the back seam of the shoe from the top of heel to top of shoe
Width: Measured at the widest part of the sole, typically at the ball of the foot